Ashbury Style E Tenor Mandola, Solid Spruce
Allow 5-7 days for delivery
- Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce top, solid sapele body, designed by Phil Davidson
- 3 ply neck, Hardwood fingerboard, bridge & peghead plate. Buffalo bone nut and saddle
- Hardwood bound body with 3 ply wood rosette, strung with D'Addario EXPs
- Gloss finish. The hardwood is Senna Siamea a locally sourced wood in Vietnam
- String gauges: .015/.024w/.035w/.052w
- Nut width: 36mm
- Width at 12th fret: 44mm
- Scale length: 415mm
- Max body depth: 63mm
- Body width: 285mm
- No Frets: 19
- Body length: 375mm: Overall body length: 735mm (inc endpin)
- D'Addario strings: .015/.024w/.035w/.052w.
- Hard Case included in price
- Weight: 4 kg (approx)
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.