- The Indian Dhol drums has 2 ends - one large with natural skin and one smaller with tight plastic skin
- This dhol beater set caters for both ends of the drum at a super budget price
- Thick, curved (Daga) stick for the large bass end of the drum
- Thin double cane (Tilli, Tihli or Chanti) stick for the treble end of the drum
- Material - cane
- Length - approx 40cm. The Daga are slighly shorter and the Tilli slightly longer
- Thickness varies
Delivery & returns
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.