An unusual design of compact size steel tongue drum with 6 notes in Pentatonic scale. Recommended for beginner, intermediate, and advanced players. The HAPI Bell can be used in 3 different ways: as a bell/gong, as a tongue drum, or as a singing bowl.
- The HAPI 'Bell' is an unusual steel tongue drum
- It can be used as tuned percussion with 6 notes, or like a gong or meditation bowl
- Like the HAPI drum it's 12" diameter and produces a sweet sound with strong tones
- The Bell is held up by an invisible shaft which makes the bell appear to float above the base
- This is a lovely, 8 note pentatonic instrument which anyone can play with no training
- A pair of rubber headed mallets is included
- Enamelled steel construction with 'rough Copper' finish
- HAPI stands for "Hand Activated Percussion Instrument"
- It was developed by Graham Doe and Trish Kelly from Oakhurst, California
- Padded carry bag included
- The tuning is F, G, A. C. D and F
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.