LP Qube Shakers
- Okay…it looks like a simple wooden box. But looks can be deceiving.
- The LP Qube is actually a very high-tech approach to shaker design. A unique internal-baffle design produces a multitude of shaker effects…all depending on what direction the “box” is moved in. Forward-and-back creates one sound; side-to-side creates another. Spin your wrist to shake it in a circular pattern and you get a double-timed version of both. The rhythmic potential is virtually limitless.
- LP’s designers spent long hours experimenting with shell thickness, fill material, internal baffle design, and several other construction elements that make the Qube unique. The result is a perfect compromise between functionality and musicality.
- And just to make things more interesting, the Qube is available in two sizes and sounds. The small (LP460-S) “studio” version (2-3/8" per edge) has a delicate sound; the larger (LP460-L) “live” model (2-3/4" per edge) produces a sharper attack with more penetration.
- Like we said, looks can be deceiving. But sound isn’t. Check out the LP Qube, and hear for yourself.
- Unique shaker design produces a multitude of effects, in multiple directions
- Play as a normal shaker with a back and forth motion
- Spin your wrist while moving the shaker back and forth and play rhythms
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.