- This ingenious instrument is constructed using endless loops of steel bead chain wrapped around a specially textured stainless steel cylinder
- Wooden flanges enclose the cylinder and a wooden handle is attached to the bottom
- The Cabasa was designed to create rhythmic scraping sounds and patterns
- The beads can be manipulated against the textured steel or the instrument can be spun or shaken for varying sounds, the likes of which can be heard in music all over the world
- This instrument should be included in every percussionist's arsenal
- Beware cheaper versions with ill fitting beads - they are very hard work!
- Standard 19cm long x 11cm diameter
- Deluxe 21cm long x 13cm diameter
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.