Manufactured in solid recycled plywood-board made of Chilean pine tree. An excellent wood with some excellent features against breaks and traction. This board is made with the joint system called "Finger joint" which gives a structural rigidity, even superior to the normal plywood board
- Leiva Cajon - Medina Eco
- 'Eco' represents the ecological stand made by Leiva with this drum
- The main body is constructed from recycled Chilean Pine wood
- The drum has been finished using natural oils and resins rather than a synthetic varnish
- The front plate (tapa) is made with 3mm Russian Birch
- It's Eco credentials do not impinge on the sound quality
- - it has all the finesse and sound quality of the other Medina models
- There is excellent sound separation between the highs and low sounds, and a good crisp cut
- Features the Leiva 'DTS' Direct Tuning System via two adjuster on the rear
- DTS allows a wide range of adjustment on the snare system from almost non-existant, through 'light & tight', and down to 'gritty & loose'
- This is a drum to cherish for it's high quality and eco credentials
- FREE POSTAGE ON THIS ITEM (UK MAINLAND)
- Choose a bag for your drum from or selection here
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.