Sans Luthier Clariphone, Rosewood (allow 5-7 days for delivery)
- The CLARIPHONE is a single reed wind instrument, invented and manufactured by SANS luthier
- It is an evolution of the Xalumeau without keys, in amended fingerings, increasing the range of the instrument to more than two and a half octaves.
- It is an intuitive instrument with a body composed of rosewood and a clarinet mouthpiece.
- This instrument has a soft warm sound
- The CLARIPHONE is 33 cm long, has 8 holes on top and the bottom.
- 2 1/2 octaves, single reeded instrument, from C to G. Chromatic.
- Made in Spain
- Complete with Gig Bag
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.