Waist Rattle with a beautiful finish and sound. Made with Juju (Entada) beans for a loud rattle-y sound
The ties are all black rather than the black and red shown in the photo
- The waist rattle (or belt) is used in dance, but also finds its place in a set of instruments to enhance various musical styles
- Beautiful finish and excellent sound from the hollow, rattly beans
- This instrument can also be used to mimic a waterfall
- Natural entada seeds (juju beans) are attached and are secured by cords connected to a flexible and comfortable strap
- The seed shaker section is approximately 60cm long, with another 60cm of cord at each end to give plenty of fastening
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.