Pod shaped bell from West Africa, variously known as Apitua, Atoke, Banana Bell and Pod Bell. Available in three sizes, these bells are used in the hand, or attached to the ropes of a dundun bass drums
- Hand forged iron bell from Ghana, in the shape of an open pea-pod
- Also known as Atoke, Apitua, Pod Bells and Banana Bells
- A bell for dancers to emphasise movements or for musicians to accentuate a rhythm
- Alternate clear ringing tones and muffled hand damped tones
- 3 sizes - 6", 7" or 12" long (sizes are approximate)
- Beater supplied
- Can also be used attached to dundun, sangba, & kenkeni bass drums
- Ethically sourced and fairly traded
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.