Allow 5-7 days for dispatch
- Hand made in Ivory Coast
- African 'conga style' drums
- Skinned with cow hide, they have a very warm, 'thick' tone.
- Sometimes played with one hand and one stick.
- May be played as a set of different sizes - sometimes as many as 6 in a row
- Bougarabou originate in the Casamance region of Senegal
- Suitable for djembe or conga players.
- Available in 4 sizes
- 8" diameter x 12" tall (Child size)
- 10" diameter x 24" tall
- 11" diameter x 24" tall
- 12" diameter x 24" tall
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.