- This handbook combines syllabic rhythms and educational learning outcomes creating a powerful teaching aid that will appeal to every style
- Not just for a Friday afternoon, but an innovative way to teach that is accessible to all Involving students in a physical fun way to learn enhances the recall and retention of information
- Ideal for those with special educational needs and learning difficulties
- Incorporating the contents of this handbook into the classroom fulfils over 95% of the musical learning objectives set out in The National Curriculum and the Scottish National Guidelines
- 'An essential book for anyone with a pulse'
- 34pp plus CD
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.