Sweat Lodge Drum, 16 inches diameter x 3 inches deep
- Our sweat lodge drums are made with natural calfskin and wood
- Hand-made in Germany
- Originating with the Saemic people of Scandinavia, and similar to Tuvan shamanic drums
- On the back of the drum, 16 hide ropes are combined in 4 segments each
- They are wrapped in leather for comfortable handling
- Comes with a mallet with a red leather head filled with sheeps wool
- Specially tensioned to create high, strong and far reaching tones
- These drums can also be played in rainy weather
- Natural hide drums can vary in tone according to atmospheric conditions
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.