Music History and Culture from around the world with intermediate piano arragements.
- Music History and Culture from Around the World with Intermediate Piano Arrangements
- With today's ease of global communication, it is important for students to learn about our multicultural world
- This book is designed to encourage students to appreciate the rich diversity of music from around the world.
- There are six country-units. Each unit contains interesting facts about the country, a brief history of the country’s musical culture, an intermediate piano arrangement based on a traditional melody, and a fun activity page for review
- Country units include: China, India, Iran , Japan, Mexico and Puerto Rico