Wambooka drum is a new design Polycarbonate Darabuka (Tabla) designed to be played with (or without) water inside the head to get unique, wobbly variation as you play !
- The Wambooka is a brand new concept in percussion, harnessing the properties of water movement.
- The Wambooka can be played dry like a normal Darabuka (tabla, darbuka,derbuka)
- When turned over, the the shell can be partially filled with water to open up a world of percussive possibilities, and your rhythms can take on a new life with liquid timbres, and you can play the body of the drum as well as the skin!
- Revolutionary materials, Italian design and innovative manufacturing processes have resulted in the creation of an instrument with an extraordinary sound
- There's some real ingenuity and outside-the-box thinking behind the Wambooka and it's great fun to explore the range of sounds and effects it allows.
- This is a great drum for those who want to explore new ways of expressing themselves with rhythm.
- Solid body transparent polycarbonate shell
- High-tension waterproof playing head.
- Drum height 17¼”.
- Head size 8½”.
- Supplied with a high quality (waterproof) neoprene bag
Delivery & returns
We're back in on Monday 30th December
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.