- A lovely mandolin with a good full sound and great sustain.
- Versatile, this instrument can be played softly for celtic music or played more vigorously for bluegrass etc.
- The mandolin has a wider fingerboard than most, being 30mm at the top nut. This makes it more comfortable for guitar players or those used to the wider fingerboard common in handmade mandolins.
- Design by top UK mandolin Luthier Phil Davidson.
- The maple binding, Cocobolo body and gloss finish distinguish this mandolin from others.
- Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce top
- Solid Burl Cocobolo body
- 30mm Top nut width
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Curly Maple binding
- Abalone sound hole rosette
- Buffalo bone top nut and saddle
- Brass tailpiece
- Gloss finish
- With Wooden Case
- Designed by Phil Davidson
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.