Plain Wooden Drum Beater for use with large drums such as Surdo, Dunduns, other Bass drums
Junior Taiko or Daiko style drum with sticks
- Taiko drums, accessories, and recordings
- By some estimates, there are 8,000 Taiko groups in Japan
- Taiko drumming has spread around the world as drummers are drawn to the power and excitement (not to mention the aerobic workout) of Taiko drumming.
- "Taiko" literally means fat drum however there are many shapes and sizes of Taiko drums.
- Once you've experienced a session playing on these powerful Japanese drums you'll be hooked