Plain Wooden Drum Beater for use with large drums such as Surdo, Dunduns, other Bass drums
Made from Canadian hard rock maple , the Taku Hirano Performer Series Taiko Sticks are of traditional length and have a hardness and density that can hold up to strikes on the drum rim, yet are thin enough for control at high velocity, and for stick flips and flourishes.
Junior Taiko or Daiko style drum with sticks
- Taiko drums, accessories, and recordings
- By some estimates, there are 8,000 Taiko groups in Japan
- Taiko drumming has spread around the world as drummers are drawn to the power and excitement (not to mention the aerobic workout) of Taiko drumming.
- "Taiko" literally means fat drum however there are many shapes and sizes of Taiko drums.
- Once you've experienced a session playing on these powerful Japanese drums you'll be hooked