Pair of heavy 15" x 0.75" sticks for use as Bachi with smaller Taiko or as dundun sticks. The medium-large, plain sticks have many other uses
- Taiko drums, accessories, and recordings
- By some estimates, there are 8,000 Taiko groups in Japan
- Taiko drumming has spread around the world as drummers are drawn to the power and excitement (not to mention the aerobic workout) of Taiko drumming.
- "Taiko" literally means fat drum however there are many shapes and sizes of Taiko drums.
- Once you've experienced a session playing on these powerful Japanese drums you'll be hooked