Colanut ankle shaker rattle with a rafia strap
A simple flat jingle stick that fits in your shoelaces
Natural Juju nuts attached to a pair of rafia ankle cords make a clattery rattle to wear on your legs whilst dancing. Can also be shaken by hand. Sold as a pair
The MEINL Heel Shaker provides a hands free option by fitting in your shoe, just like a shoehorn. Simply slip it in and start tapping your foot. It's a great accessory for drummers, percussionists, guitarists, and singer/songwriters
The MEINL Heel Tambourine provides a hands free option for adding a little jingle to your grooves. Fitting in your shoe, just like a shoehorn, simply slip it in and start tapping your foot. The stainless steel jingles provide a bright and full sound, making it the perfect accessory for drummers, percussionists, guitarists, and singer/songwriters
Meinl Pedal Mount which fits on all common bass drum pedals. Holds blocks, cowbells or tambourines.
Another innovative accessory from Meinl - this small box can attach to most drum pedals to allow rhythmic accompaniment for guitarists and performers of all kinds
A great idea for any singer or performer, and less intrusive on the stage area than a bass drum, the Meinl Bassbox is an easy way to add punchy, thumping foundation rhythm to your music. The BassBoX is playable from a standing or sitting position. The attached aluminium rail will mount to any common foot pedal. An L-shaped bass pedal beater specifically designed for the Bassbox is included.
Allow 5-7 days for delivery
- Hands-free percussion includes percussion for the legs, feet and wrists
- Keep a beat with your feet and or wrists
- Here are some great ideas and instruments for playing hands-free
- Music teachers, instrumentalists and percussionists like to keep busy with all four appendages
- Guitarists can tap or jingle whilst playing
- Percussionists can add extra -bass with a stomp box or cajon pedal
- Most mountable percussion can be attached to Gajate (percussion) brackets