Ashbury Style E Octave Mandola with solid top and free hard case (allow 5-7 days for delivery)
- Ashbury Style E Octave Mandola
- Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce top,
- Rosecherry body
- Designed by Phil Davidson.
- Complete with Case
- 3 ply neck,
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets
- Rosewood bridge
- Rosewood binding,
- 3ply wood rosette,
- Real buffalo bone nut and saddle
- .014/.022w/.036w/.048w strings
- Nut width: 36mm
- Width at 12th fret: 43mm
- Scale length: 518mm
- Max body depth: 71mm
- Body width: 341mm
- Overall body length: 850mm
- Octave Mandolas (also known as Octave Mandolins in America) are popular because of their suitability for Acoustic and Celtic music, being tuned GDAE, an octave below a Mandolin. Because the Octave Mandola neck is shorter than a Bouzouki it is easier to finger, but the strings are heavier.
Delivery & returns
We're back in on Monday 30th December
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.