A versatile medieval rope tensioned drum with goatskin heads which includes beaters and a bag. This is a lighter weight drum, making it ideal for plays, marching and re-enactments.
- 13 inch high x 13 inch diameter
- 33cm high x 33cm diameter
- Light brown finish
- Beaters included
- It has an external gut snare wire with the tension adjusted by means of a friction peg
- Rope handle
- The tension of the heads is adjusted by means of leather loops which slide down the ropes pulling them closer together
- Includes a basic zip top carry bag with adjustable strap
- Ideal for plays and re-enactments
- Only 1.2kg
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.