An attractive double sided outdoor instrument with wavy shape and choice of materials (Prices include vat)
- The Duo instrument range is tuned percussion with kids in mind
- Wheelchair accessible, it can be mounted in the ground or onto a surface (see options)
- You can play from both sides, and fit 2, 3 or 4 players on one instrument
- It's tuned Pentatonically so there are no wrong notes and ranges over 2 octaves from C4 to C6
- The notes are duplicated from either end so players can mirror-copy each other
- Two pairs of beaters are included, tethered with a nylon coated steel cable which can be fixed next to the chimes. If you prefer loose beaters, let us know
- Duo instruments can be made with all one note material , or with halves of different materials
- Material options :
- Aluminium for bright clear tone
- Ipe ("ee-pay" hardwood for strong, deep tone
- GRP synthetic for fast, punchy sound
- Standard options are :
- Gemina - all GRP notes on indigo resonators
- Kasinda - all Ipe notes on orange resonators
- Jumeau - all Aluminium notes on black resonators
- Cupla - half Aluminium, half GRP notes, on black resonators
- Besso - half Aluminium, half Ipe notes, on black resonators
- Kembar - half GRP, half Ipe notes, on black resonators
- Height max 850cm (33.5")
- Width max 850cm (33.5")
- Length 1100cm
The curvaceous design is not just about looking stylish. The wave makes it easier for individuals with limited range of movement, or players in wheelchairs, to reach all of the notes. Each player is slightly offset from each other, making it useful for players with special needs who may find direct eye contact difficult.
Playing the Duo is effortless and so friends, siblings, classmates, colleagues or even complete strangers can come together, explore with rhythm and make some great music!
Made to Order:
Dispatched within 2-4 weeks.
UK DELIVERY ONLY
Suitable For Outdoors
Schools & Nurseries, Elderly Care & Hospitals,
Delivery & returns
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.