Tanajura (tanajula) multi sound percussion box
- Tanajura Eléctrica - the Brazilian Cajon with sound pick-up system
- Drumset and percussion set in one instrument!
- Tanajura, a rarely heard word which in Brazil is not only the name of an ant species but also the affectionate nickname for women with pronounced feminine curves.
- The strongly waisted tanajura looks quite like the body of a guitar and is also pretty much the same size
- On the smaller part the tone sounds higher, on the larger one it sounds deeper.
- The tanajura is light and can be used for any style.
- The playing surfaces are made of solid wood giving it an especially high quality sound spectrum and a high sensitivity for vibrations.
- On the inside of the instrument there are snare wires attached to produce the typical snare effect. You can take the wires out, which again will provide a completely new sound scape.
- At the end of the instrument a grooved base is attached on which you can put down the tanajarua if you are not playing.
- The handle of the tanajura is another great feature of this instrument: - you can attach other percussion instruments like a shaker or a small-sized cymbal to it.
- You can play the tanajura seated, laying it on your lap, or upright stuck between your legs like a cajon. It weighs less than a kilo so principally any playing position is possible.
- A Brazilian original! Versatile, multifunctional, with endless possibilities, ultra light and ideal for concerts, gigs, accoustic performances, rodas de Samba, playing on the beach with friends etc
- Total length: 69cm
Width of shell small side / big side: 26cm / 36,5cm
Width side parts: 13,3cm
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.