- Captures the romance and splendour of the Far East with its wonderful sound and graceful design.
- Inspired by traditional Asian design,the Emperor Series is intended to reflect balance, harmony, grace and beauty.
- In Buddhism, the gong is sounded at the start and end of each day.
- In Chinese temples, gongs are struck 108 times because it's believed that sentient beings have 108 types of worries.
- The teaching is this upon hearing the gong, worries will cease, wisdom will grow.
- Nothing has the ability to transport us to another time and place quite like the brilliant resonance of a gong. For millennia, gongs of various types have played an important role in both the religious and secular music of many Asian cultures. Gongs were sounded to chase away evil spirits, warn of invading armies, heal the sick and invoke the spirits of the dead. To be touched by a gong was said to bring happiness and strength. Today, this revered instrument of warriors, emperors, princes and priests adds a special aura to any setting. Handcrafted using traditional methods, Woodstock Gongs brings the ancient wonders of the Far East home.
- Materials: Ash wood, polished bronze gong
- Dimensions: 34.5 in. Overall Length; 10 in. Diameter Gong
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.