Smooth white thin goat skin for drums & banjos.
- Thin, pre-stretched, hairless goat skin
- Great for drum repairs
- Frame drums, bodhrans, tambourines, smaller djembes etc
- Hairless, treated, plain skin
- Available in various diameters
- Exact thickness varies
- REMEMBER - you need a bigger skin than the size of your drum
- It's better to trim it afterwards than struggle with too little overlap when skinning . . . . .
- Allow at least 3 inches extra for bodhrans/Frame drums
- Allow at least 6 inches extra for djembes
- Needs soaking during application
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.