LP’s Agogo Bells are a pair of steel bells connected by a U-shaped steel handle. The bells are pitched a minor third apart and are used to play various Afro-Brazilian patterns. Made in the USA, they feature a bright, uniform timbre with medium to loud volume.
- LP still use the same high specifications developed by Martin Cohen over 40 years ago.
- All LP cowbells are made with premium quality steel and specially developed tooling with careful attention given to tolerance levels
- Born in the 1960’s in response to the Bossa Nova craze
- Distinctly brighter in sound than the original versions
- Made of 18-gauge steel and relatively pitched a fifth apart
- Standard is 26cm long LP231A
- Large is 29cm long LP231B and around a fourth lower in pitch
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.