Similar to a Slaovakian Fujara, this overtone flute has one hole which you play through overblowing to reach a series of overtones of up to 6 octaves. You can also make a third base tone through closing the big opening at the base.
- Easy-to-play plastic overtone flute with an inset wooden mouthpiece
- They have only one hole which allows the player to play a series of overtones up to 6 octaves
- You can make a third (bass) tone by closing the end
- Overtone flutes have a unique and haunting sound
- Made in Sweden
- 63cm long (24.5") x 2.5cm (1") diameter
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.