Mini Indian Dhol approx 12" x 7" with sticks. Skin heads
- Small version of the Indian Dhol drum for children
- Dhol is traditionally played at weddings and other festivals.
- Complete with two strikers, a straight one played flat against the small end and a curved one (played with the rounded side) for the larger head
- The larger end has a dark patch applied inside the head to add weight to the head and depth to the sound. This is normal, not a stain!
- Approx. 30cm (12ins) long.
- Made in India
- Exact colours vary
- Fair Trade Product
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.