Ashbury Rathlin Octave Mandola
Allow 5-7 days for delivery
- Solid spruce top with walnut back and sides, hardwood fingerboard and mahogany bound neck
- Sapele neck andRound soundhole
- Bone saddle
- hardwood bridge
- 2 strap end pins.
- Strung with D'Addario EXPs
- The hardwood is Senna Siamea, a locally sourced wood in Vietnam.
- String gauges: .012 .022 .032w .045w
- Nut width: 35mm
- Width at 12th fret: 46mm
- Scale length: 520mm
- Body depth: 83mm
- Body width: 327mm
- No Frets: 21
- Body length: 385mm
- Overall Instrument Length: 840mm (inc endpin)
- Made in: Vietnam
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.