- Blisters on your fingers ? The ClamCleats Powergrip is a real skin saver.
- Well known among boating enthusiasts and other rope users, the hand held cleat grip is an absolute must for pulling rope between 4mm and 6mm
- Just slide the rope in from the side, lay it in the cleat, and pull!
- The rope emerges from the centre of the grip, between your middle fingers, so your hand and wrist remain straight
- The cleat grip can be used anywhere on the rope, for pulling or clamping knots or verticals.