Single hand Power Grip or Cleat Grip
- Blisters on your fingers ? The ClamCleats Powergrip is a real skin saver.
- Well known among boating enthusiasts and other rope users, the hand held cleat grip is an absolute must for pulling rope between 4mm and 6mm
- Just slide the rope in from the side, lay it in the cleat, and pull!
- The rope emerges from the centre of the grip, between your middle fingers, so your hand and wrist remain straight
- The cleat grip can be used anywhere on the rope, for pulling or clamping knots or verticals.
Delivery & returns
We're back in on Monday 30th December
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.