Auris Pentatonic Dual Lyre
- These Swedish lyres are carved in an open shell shape from a solid piece of maple.
- The body is carved with antler-shaped openings, which increase the resonance of the wood, and influence the sound and vibration of the body.
- The Lyre has a gentle, quiet sound that calms and opens the mind especially if you hold it close to your body and feel the resonance. The sound is familiar to us yet reminds us of ancient times. It can keep a group of children spellbound when the lyre starts singing.
- The lyre is the ancestor of the harp. They were very popular in the Celtic cultures of Scandinavia, Ireland, France and Lithuania. It is thought that their form may have been adopted from Greek or Armenian mythology. Variations of Lyres and Harps are also used in Africa.
- Wrapped in paper and packed in a box, with tuning key and a “How To” guide
- 12 strings pentatonic d - e
- 17.6 x 8.8 x 1.8 inch
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.