Kpanlogo or Highlife African Peg Drum, 10 x 24 ins (Special order item, check for availability)
- The Kpanlogo is the best known West African peg drum due to its 'Highlife' association
- Smaller than the conga but of similar shape and sound.
- Exact designs vary, and may be plain or decorated
- Approx 10 x 24"
- Antelope skin head produces a soft and resonant tone, played with the hands
- The original 'Kpanlogo' is a dance and rhythm originating from the Ga tribe, of Accra, Ghana.
- It became popular in the wake of Ghana’s independence in the 1950’s, a time of new life and freedom.
- Kpanlogo is a ‘dance of the youth’ played for recreation and enjoyment
Delivery & returns
We're back in on Monday 30th December
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.