Ghanaian Dondo or Talking Drum - Kente cloth finish
Three sizes are available of the talkative little hand made drum from West Africa
- Ghanian Dondo talking drum with beater
- Double headed drum used in some African societies to imitate tonal speech patterns as well as for use in musical ensembles
- Held under the arm and struck with a curved beater, the variations in pitch are produced by changing pressure on the cords interlaced between the two heads
- Powerful and expressive
- Wooden shell with Kente cloth wrapped finish
- Small - 5.5" x 10.5"
- Medium - 6.5" x 14.5"
- Large - 7.5" x 19"
- Dondo is the name for this drum in Ghana and Nigeria
- Not to be confused with the Senegalese Tama
- Fair Trade Product
- Get two and have a conversation!
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.