- 'Three tongue' Dan Moi Jaw Harp
- This is actually a single tongue harp but the tongue splits into 3 ends
- Nice low note with good volume
- Hand cut from thin flat Brass
- Large finger hold area 3.5cm wide
- Free wooden box with magnetic closure
- Hand-made in Vietnam
- Overall length : Harp 12cm
- : Box 15cm
- Fair Trade Product
Delivery & returns
We're back in on Monday 30th December
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.