Alto Diatonic Xylophone by Percussion Plus (Allow 3-5 days for delivery)
- Manufactured in the Percussion Plus factory from carefully selected timber, their alto diatonic xylophone is lightweight, sturdy and durable
- Great care has been taken to ensure that the instrument has followed strict precision tuning control to A440 (pitch standard).
- The quality of finish is perfect and with its four resonating chambers produces beautiful tones from its synthetic durable notes
- PP025 can be accompanied with a PP026 Alto Chromatic Half Xylophone to make a fully chromatic instrument.
- PP054 Stand on wheels is also available to suit this instrument. An alternative Alto Diatonic Xylophone is available from their Harmony range.
Note range: C40 – A61
Additional notes supplied: F#58, F#70, Bb62
Dimensions: Length 67cm, Width 37cm, Height 19cm
For School Use
Delivery & returns
We're back in on Monday 30th December
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.