Book & CD
- The music of Italy is known for its lively rhythms and emotional melodies.
- This rich tradition of Italian music has been under-represented in the world music genre until now!
- Each chapter in this book focuses on a particular region of Italy.
- Readers learn the history, cultural influences, and instruments of each area.
- While some of the songs featured were originally performed on instruments such as flute, mandolin, or bagpipes, they appear as guitar arrangements for the first time here.
- The book covers both fingerstyle and pick playing, and explores special techniques such as grace notes, hammer-ons, pull-offs and tremolo, to help guitarists pick up all the nuances of style.
- Tips for playing accompaniments to Italian songs are included, and some of the tunes feature a second guitar part perfect for duets.
- With this wealth of material, everyone from beginners to advanced players can learn to master this culturally rich music.
- Compositions are written in both standard music notation and TAB.
- A CD is included, demonstrating all the examples and compositions .
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.