Liquid Triangle by Meinl
- The MEINL Liquid Triangle is a solid steel triangle, welded securely to a steel shell, creating a chamber which contains liquid and is closed with a very thin plate.
- The triangle portion may be played in the classical manner, while the chamber creates eerie resonant overtones.
- The general angle of the instrument will affect the specific pitch of the overtones, and this can be modulated by hand movements.
- The instrument may be struck or bowed on any portion of its surface.
- Material Special steel alloy filled with water
- Wide sound spectrum
- Includes Metal beater
- Finish Black nickel
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.