Soprano Chromatic Half Xylophone from Percussion Plus (Allow 3-5 days for delivery)
Assumes you already have the B flats and F sharp keys which come with the PP023 diatonic set
- Like the PP023, the Soprano Chromatic Half Xylophone is manufactured in the Percussion Plus UK factory from carefully selected timber, and has synthetic durable notes
- The instrument is lightweight, sturdy and durable and fits together with the PP023 to make a fully chromatic instrument.
- All instruments within the Perfect Pitch range mean just that. So there are no short cuts to the sound of this xylophone as great care has been taken to ensure that the instrument has followed strict precision tuning control to A440 (pitch standard). This standard of tuning is applied to their educational ranges, not just the professional instruments making them the first choice for schools or players requiring their instruments to be note perfect.
- PP024 can be accompanied with a PP023 Soprano Diatonic Xylophone to make a fully chromatic instrument.
- PP054 Stand on wheels is also available to suit this instrument.
- An alternative Soprano Diatonic Xylophone is available from their Harmony range.
Dimensions: Length 57.5cm, Width 29 cm, Height 14cm
For School Use
Delivery & returns
We're back in on Monday 30th December
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.