Italian Children's songs book and CD
- Mussomeli is a small town in Sicily, and Rosella Diliberto's home
- This delightful collection of Rosella's favorite children's songs and game songs introduces your students to the culture and traditions of Italy in a fun, hands-on way
- With clear affection for her home and its music, Rosella introduces you to "La Bella Lavanderina" (and its dance-like movements), the hilarity of keeping track of the verses in "La Macchina del Capo," "Ventiquattro Gatti Blu" (a game song about cats lined up in a row, suitable for the youngest children), and four other lively songs
- The set includes "The Armchair Adventurer"- special highlighted sections that offer links to relevant websites in Italy and Sicily, as well as websites and activities for building a friendship with the town of Mussomeli, which has its own website, and for follow-up to history, art, musical instruments, customs etc.
- Suggested activities through the Friends and Flags international friendship project culminate in a friendship box to send to sister classes in Italy and/or other countries
- Whether you are Italian by birth, are working with children of Italian heritage or on a unit about Italy and Sicily, are trying to learn the language, or just love all things Italian, this heartfelt introduction to the children's songs of Mussomeli will enchant you
- The book includes:
Copy-OK scores for seven traditional songs, including lyrics in Italian
Game descriptions and step-by-step instructions
Anecdotes and Cultural Background information for every song
Historical and geographical information
Copy-OK Map and time line
Common words and phrases
Tie-ins to the MENC Standards
Web listings for cultural, historical, musical and friendship sites
Delivery & returns
We're back in on Monday 30th December
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.