The Hapi Slim Drum has a sleek design and can be carried with one hand. Our eight note tongue layout adds harmonic tones to each note when played, producing a powerful and full bodied sound. The bottom port lets the sound out to fill the room.
- Padded carry bag & beaters are included
- HAPI 'Slim' steel tongue drum or hand drum
- The HAPI slim drums are 11" diameter and produce a super-sweet sound with strong tones
- It stands 6.5" high on a flat surface
- This is a lovely, meditative, scale which anyone can play with no prior training
- This drum is designed for hand use or using the mallets included
- It has three rubber feet to stand on a table, or you can cradle it in your lap
- Enamelled steel construction with 'matt black' finish
- HAPI stands for "Hand Activated Percussion Instrument"
- It was developed by Grahm Doe and Trish Kelly from Oakhurst, California
- Includes a small hole for inserting a bug microphone
- A Major A3-B3-C#4-E4-F#4-A4-B4-C#5
- Ake Bono (A3, B3, C4, E4, F4, A4, B4, C5)
- A Minor: (A3, C4, D4, E4, G4, A4, C5, D5)
- G Minor: (G3, Bb3, C4, D4, F4, G4, Bb4, C5)
- C Major: (C4, D4, E4, G4, A4, C5, D5, E5)
- G Major: (G3, A3, B3, D4, E4, G4, A4, B4)
- Drum weight 3.3kg
Delivery & returns
We're back in on Monday 30th December
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.