Stylish therapeutic chair with monochord musical instrument incorporated on the back. Overtone tuning in D.
- Monchair - the Singing Chair invites you to indulge yourself with sound and vibration. A pleasantly vibrating sound coccoon sweeps you away from the stress of everyday activities and transforms you into a pleasantly mindful, relaxed state in only 5 minutes as your breathing and heart rate slows down. A sense of deep relaxation on all levels arises. People experience a soothing vibration creating a gentle massage which invokes a state of calmness and present awareness which is often lacking in our daily lives. The soothing and relaxing sound of the monochord invokes the powers of self-healing and assists in any kind of therapeutic work.
- Monochord tuning, 18 overtone strings in d, 22 bass strings in D
- The Singing chair will captivate you with its elegant appearance and design. It is the
perfect fit for a variety of locations, such as: modern offices, clinics, therapeutic facilities, private
practices, wellness centers and in your own home.
- Weight capacity 330 lbs/150 kg
- Chair weight 27 kg
- Ergonomically designed seat
- Stable design to combine the effects of sound vibration and chair movement (rocking).
- All surfaces are treated with organic oils
- German designed and manufactured.
- Easy to assemble. Assembled size 72 x 66 x 126cm
- Small transport volume: packed size 133 x 63 x 20cm
- 6 cushion colours available
- Please select a colour for the upholstery: microfibre colours: beige (KS-MO-BE), red (KS-MO-RO).
Imitation leather surface (sanitary and washable) - colours: white (KS-MO-WE), black (KS-MO-SW), blue KS-MO-BL), green (KS-MO-GR)
Delivery & returns
UK delivery starts at £1.95 and goes to a maximum of £5.95 (excluding Highlands & Islands which can be more for a parcel)
Free Delivery over £95 - This applies to orders delivered to the UK mainland only and (excludes Highlands & Islands)
We aim to ship upon of receipt of an order, subject to stock availability.
Once the item has been despatched it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resaleable condition before we can issue a refund to you. Please note that return postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described. Also please note that this only applies to individual customers.